Ernest Chemist is here with a new career opportunity for young graduates. The position of HR Business Partner is vacant. The company is one of the leading pharmaceutical company in Ghana. The company now seeks a hands-on Human Resources Professional to be based in its Kumasi Offices, overseeing the day-to-day HR Operations in Ashanti and the northern sector.
As the office holder, you will undertake the duties outlined below:
- Single point HR contact for business – HR
- Management of Admin Services & Transport
- Management of Employee hiring, performance management, development, retention & engagement
- Management of Headcount, Budget and Cost
- Grievance Management
- Driving the Group HR Policies in all the regions
- Management of labor laws & employee relations
- Business driven proactive advice for the business growth & profitability
Qualification Required & Experience
To qualify for this position, those apply should have the below listed criteria:
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources or Related Field
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in Human Resources
How To Apply For Ernest Chemist Ghana’s Career
All qualified applicants should send CV directly to: email@example.com indicating the position title on the subject line of the email.
Closing Date: 4th February, 2024
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED