The Fashion and Garment Center of RAUSCHMAYER INSTITUTE FOR TECHNICAL TRAINING is seeking to employ a Teacher.
These would include:
- Teaching and Assessing students and managing apprenticeships
- Conducting market research to identify new trends, and techniques, etc.
- Ability to create new concepts to meet customers demand and organise Fashion shows
- market the Center to attract customers as a source of income generation
- Responsible for the overall management and day to day administration of the Center.
- Have good practical and theoretical knowledge in Fashion Design and Textiles as well as good pedagogical skills
- Excellent sense of style for unisex
- Outstanding writing, and verbal communication and marketing skills
- Ability to work under little or no supervision.
Interested Applicants should:
- Hold an HND, DEGREE or DIPLOMA from an accredited institution in the required field.
Send their applications to the following email addresses:
Schools’ Administrator: firstname.lastname@example.org
School office; email@example.com
OR per post to
Rauschmayer Institute for Technical Training
P.O Box 338
A current CV, transcript and other relevant documents should accompany the application letter.
A portfolio, if available, is an added advantage.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED