Here is the new career opening at UNHCR. The organization is looking for driver to work at Bolgatanga, Ghana. This is a full time.
- Drive UNHCR vehicles for the transport of authorized passengers, deliver, and collect documents and other items.
- Meet official personnel at airports or other locations and facilitate immigration and customs formalities as required.
- Perform day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicles; check oil, water, battery, brakes, tires, etc. and ensure that the assigned UNHCR vehicles are road or waterway worthy and maintained up to the established security standards.
- Perform minor repairs, arrange for other repairs, and ensure that the vehicle is kept clean.
- Ensure that the steps required by rules and regulations, or other local procedures, are taken in case of involvement in an accident.
- Log official trips, daily mileage, gas consumption, oil changes, greasing, etc.
- Ensure that instructions and security guidance provided by the supervisor and security focal point are strictly followed.
- Ensures valid documentation for passengers, items or cargo in vehicle.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Check Also: Career Opportunity At Southey Contracting Ltd
- Years of Experience / Degree Level For G2D – 2 years relevant experience with Completion of Primary Education or High School Diploma or higher
Certificates and/or Licenses:
- Driving Licences; (Certificates and Licenses marked with an asterisk* are essential)
Relevant Job Experience
- Essential: Driving licence, knowledge of driving rules and regulations
How To Submit An Application For UNHCR ’s Career
To apply for this role, Tap Here
Closing Date: August 29, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED