A new job vacancy for SHS graduates is currently open at World Health Organization (WHO). They are looking to employ a Drivers Roster.
Description of duties:
Under the overall guidance of WHO Representative to Ghana and direct supervision of the Operations Officer, the incumbent will have the following responsibilities in her/his assigned area of work:
- Drives office vehicles to provide transportation of authorized personnel and delivery and collection of mail, documents and other items
- Meets official personnel at the airport and facilitates immigration and customs formalities
- Collects and delivers mail, pouch and other official documents whenever required
- Responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of the vehicle, checks oil, water, battery, brakes, tires and ensures that vehicle is kept clean and is in good running condition at all times.
- Maintains log book for official travel, daily mileage, gas consumption, oil changes etc
- Ensures that the steps required by the rules and regulations are taken in case of involvement in accident;
Performs other duties whenever required based on clearance from WR
- Essential: A Senior Secondary School Certificate or higher and Driving license – Grade C or above
Experience and Skills:
- Have at least 5 years’ driving experience
- Familiarity with road network of Ghana
- Moving forward in a changing environment
- Producing results
- Fostering integration and team work
- Knowledge of written and spoken English and working knowledge of local language will be an asset.
Check Also: Job For High School Graduates At Qatar Airways
- This position will be filled only by a national of Ghana
- The incumbent should contribute to ensuring high professional, ethical, and institutional standards of the Organization.
- Meet professional conduct expectations, and basic universal norms of honesty, integrity, loyalty, and lawful behavior. This includes compliance with the above, including ability to:
- perform within existing organizational structures and governance
- adhere to WHO’s processes; demonstrate gender and cultural sensitivity
- demonstrate respectful and constructive interpersonal communication
- perform as a team player
- demonstrate due diligence
Application Guide For The Job Vacancy At WHO
Closing Date: 15th August, 2023, 5:59:00 PM
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED