A Branch Sales & Services Manager is needed at Fidelity Bank’s Tarkwa Branch at Maame Afua Friday’s Building.
To manage, supervise, and be responsible for all branch staff and branch activities which spans sales, service and controls. On the sales side, the branch manager’s scope would include the activities of Agent Network Officers of Agency Banking, Business Development Officers of the Inclusive Banking segment, as well as
Personal banking Relationship officers. On the controls front, the Branch Manager would be fully responsible for all activities that relate to the Branch Operations Manager’s desk. On the service front, the Branch manager is fully responsible for the service expectation from each staff, as well as the general service standard of the
branch as a whole. These activities are expected to be managed within the Bank’s policies and guidelines. To ensure the branch delivers reliable, quality, and timely services to clients including clients of Inclusive and Agency Banking at minimal cost, grow branch and segment revenue, whilst delivering Branch sales targets and
maximizing customer service standards.
- At least 7 years working experience in Sales and Relationship Management, including banking Operations, specifically in Branch Operations
- Knowledge and experience of the mass market segment, and performance of both Agency and Inclusive banking
- Minimum of a first degree/professional qualification from a recognized professional institution
- Excellent sales abilities essential for achieving Branch Sales and segment
- Excellent multicultural awareness and management skills, essentially people person
- Detailed working knowledge of bank/branch processes and controls in all core banking activities
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- High degree of team building and supervisory skills and abilities
Apply Also: Branch Sales & Services Manager – Adum
How To Forward Applications For The Job: Branch Services Manager
Deadline For Submission: 4th December, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED