The Duty Manager shall ensure that the long-term and short-term of the department are met. The manager shall support and assist Front Office and all department in the hotel to ensure a smooth, prompt and efficient service to all guests.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure smooth running of the operations on a day-day basis and in a proactive manner.
- Support and assist all Front Office sections and all departments.
- Ensure that all guests receive prompt, cordial attention, personal recognition and resolve related problems.
- Inform and coordinate with other operating departments, e.g. Housekeeping, Maintenance, Sales, Restaurant, HR etc.
- Follow up with housekeeping on ant unresolved room discrepancies.
- Maintain reservation procedures and same-day arrivals.
- Maintain appropriate standards of conduct, dress, uniforms, hygiene, appearance and posture for all departmental employees.
- Inspect guestrooms daily.
- Respond promptly to any operational requests from Front Office and other departments.
- Conduct efficient hand-over
- BSc or equivalent in Hospitality management with second class upper or above.
- Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Must have between 3 to 5 years relevant work experience. Experience in hospitality industry is a plus
- Must have extensive all-round knowledge in Housekeeping, Reservations, Front Office, Restaurant etc.
Location: Airport Residential Area
Email CVs and Certificate(s) to email@example.com
Deadline: 22nd September, 2021.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED