OML Africa is a leading HR and management consultancy based in Ghana and operating across Africa. Applications are called for the position of a Technical Advisor.
To provide technical advisory services on facilitating e-commerce in Ghana and to manage activities with a focus on establishing and managing collaborations with stakeholders.
- Operational planning and follow-up on an ongoing basis with all stakeholders.
- Identify appropriate events for engagement and manage events for the initiative.
- Document approaches, implementations and results.
- Assist in preparation of budget planning.
- Support reporting to headquarters and the commissioning party.
- Guide, liaise and support consultants working for the project on specific topics.
- Ensure quality management and control of the services and task delivered.
- Monitoring and evaluation of the achievement of the indicators.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Economics, Business Development, Information Technology or related fields.
- Minimum of three years of relevant experience in trade or private sector development.
- Great interest in ICT and digital transformation and specialist knowledge on e-commerce.
- Ability to work independently, structure your tasks, familiarize yourself with new topics quickly and comprehensively.
- Ability to work as part of a project team, proactive, independent and flexible attitude.
- Demonstrated cultural sensitivity and high commitment to integrity.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in both written and spoken English.
Additional Requirements and Qualifications:
- German speaking would be a bonus.
- Excellent working skills with ICT and computer applications.
Interested applicants should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 30th August, 2021
Subject to the mail should be TECHNICAL ADVISOR
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED