The services of an Internal Auditor: Cyber & Information Security, Network and Infrastructure. The role holder will be reporting to Head, Internal Audit (Ecobank Ghana).
- Carry out audits and reviews of the Cyber & Information Security, Network and Infrastructure hosted by the institution
- Carry out other duties that may be assigned (ARRs, follow-ups etc.)
- Independent assessment of the effectiveness of Information Systems risk management process and practices
Job Main Accountabilities:
Information Systems Auditor
- Carry out the periodic audit of information systems hosted by the institution and Group operations & Technology done in line with the approved Audit plan.
- Conduct audit and risk reviews of information systems including the following:
- UNIX AIX and Windows operating system
- Portable devices such as laptops, notepads, smart phones, blackberry phones
- Data backup / storage, security, availability, integrity, classification and retention
- Windows Office applications including email
- Windows domain controller
- Assess the risk and security exposures associated with all software applications and databases used for the facilitation of banking services to the bank’s customers across all affiliates.
- Assess risk associated with the strategic planning and management of the activities of the information technology platforms in Accra and Lagos.
- Assess risks associated with Information Security, IT Security, business continuity and disaster recovery planning
- Assess risks associated with data security, portable devices, windows office applications and domain controller
- Conduct audit and risk reviews of the following Network and Communication Systems but not limited to:
- The institution’s network and communication platforms
- IDS / IPS
- Voice / Data / Video
Education, Skills & Experience:
- University degree in Computer Engineering and Information Technology or related fields
- Equivalent professional qualification in Information Systems Security and/or Audit
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional(CISSP)
- Cisco Certify Network Associate (CCNA)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) +
- CompTIA Network++
At least six (6) years of hands on database and technology application management and related fields
Developed a broad and deep knowledge of all operational systems and to perform periodic audits required to enhance operational efficiencies
Ability to review Network performance by monitoring network devices(routers and switches etc.); evaluating and providing recommendations for resolving network issues; management of network tools; and providing advisory services.
Ability to assess Network design and provide expert advice to network, operations, and technical support teams
Ability to review IT Security Framework Design and Implementation.
Ability to access Security Policy Design, Infrastructure Design and Analysis.
Ability to perform Identity Management, Firewalls Security Reviews.
Understanding and use of CAATs for analytics (e.g. ACL).
How To Submit An Application For The Role Of Internal Auditor Cyber & Network and Infrastructure
Deadline: 21st June, 2023, 17:00
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED