The government of Canada is here with great job opportunities for Skilled worker in 2023. They intend to invite individuals who fall under one of the categories the Minister created in order to achieve a certain economic objective.
Work Categories Selected for 2023
The categories below are available for this year’s recruitment:
- French-language proficiency
- Healthcare occupations
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) occupations
- Trade occupations (Carpenters, Plumbers, Electricians, Welders, contractors etc)
- Transport occupations
- Agriculture and agri-food occupations
Suggested Post: How To Study in Canada for Free: Full Guide 2023
You will be considered for an opportunity if you have the following requirements:
- Your occupation must fall under one of the aforementioned categories.
- With the exception of French language proficiency, applicants must have at least six months of continuous employment experience (in Canada or abroad) within the past three years.
- Applicants for French language proficiency must have a passing score from either TEF Canada: Test d’évaluation de français or the TCF Canada: Test de connaissance du français.
- To be qualify for an invitation through a category-based round, you must satisfy all of the criteria specified in the round’s instructions.
- You must have the ability to communicate in a specific official language
- You will get a permanent resident status
- Additionally, applicants will obtain a work permit.
- Candidates will have the opportunity to live and work in Canada
Government of Canada’s Application Guide For Jobs
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED