- To help organize, promote, and attend corporate training events in the region and assist the Sales & Marketing Manager with a variety of other sales-related issues,
- Develop and assist in the production of all marketing materials, including literature. Support the administrative process in the execution of product launches,
- To support all the Distributors in the Ghanaian market and assist in building a strong sales force and contribute to the growth of the Herbalife business,
- Interacts with various levels throughout the organization, including Distributors, Corporate staff and outside vendors & service providers.
- Fluent in English (additional languages desirable),
- Confident & personable with good interpersonal skills,
- Very customer service orientated,
- Willing to interact with key distributors on Sales and Marketing issues with sensitivity to cultural diversity,
- Must be able to produce results under pressure within a fast-moving environment and meet tight deadlines,
- Able to work as part of an international team but also independently when Manager is out of the office,
- Able to set own priorities & take the initiative with attention to detail and focus on important issues,
- Strong administrative & organizational skills,
- Good PC skills – Microsoft Word for Windows & Excel & PowerPoint,
- Ability to work within authorized budgets,
- Must be prepared to travel throughout Ghana and will therefore need to be flexible in terms of working hours, which will include some evenings and weekends.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak and write clearly in order to communicate with Distributors, fellow employees, service providers, and vendors,
- Manual dexterity required – good eye-to-hand coordination essential (much computer work involved),
- Must be able-bodied and generally physically fit in order to successfully set up and run the Corporate training events,
- Good English language & a minimum of HND from a recognized tertiary institution
- Previous experience in a sales-type environment is highly desirable,
- Commercial experience displaying proof of strong organizational skills,
- PC experience essential (Microsoft Word for Windows, Excel & PowerPoint,
- Basic budget preparation, converting sales data into graphical format for reports, etc.
- 5% Provident fund employer contribution,
- Lunch Allowance monthly,
- Transport Allowance,
- Medical Aid cover,
- Performance Bonus.
Click here to read more and apply
Closing Date: Ongoing
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED