West African Pipeline Company Limited (WAPCo) is advertising fresh work opportunities for individuals who have interest in working in the oil and gas industry. The company is seeking dedicated, serious and hardworking individuals to fill the slots listed below.
- Support technical maintenance and usage support of business application systems.
- Install, configure, and maintain PC systems using the tool (MDT).
- Monitor system performance and troubleshoot issues.
- Install and test upgrades and patches.
- Review daily, all invoices logged in MAXIMO for all currencies and timely approve for export into SUN for payment processing.
- Prepare monthly payroll voucher and bank advice for payment processing.
- Prepare schedules for paying Pension, Savings, Co-operative deductions etc. for all States at the end of each Month.
- Reconcile all AP, Tax and Payroll deduction accounts at the end of each Month.
You May Also Inclined Towards This: Job Application At Trasacco Properties
Work Recruitment Guide At WAPCo
To make an application for any of the vacancies, kindly click on the one you like for more information.
Date Of Closure: 30th December, 2023
The Establishment’s Profile:
This is a limited liability company that owns and operates the West African Gas Pipeline (WAGP). WAPCo is an international Company transporting Natural Gas from sources in Nigeria and Ghana to customers in Benin, Togo, and Ghana in a safe, responsible and reliable manner to create value for our diverse stakeholders.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED