Mensin Gold Bibiani Limited (MGBL), a subsidiary of Asante Gold Corporation is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the job vacancies designed for its mining project in Bibiani in the Western North Region of Ghana.
- Ensure all subordinates are competent in the utilisation of the company’s asset maintenance management system to support a smooth transition into operations.
- Coordinate with the planning section to set/review maintenance strategies for all mechanical equipment.
- Develop and maintain the Mechanical Engineering Management Plan, as a key Project Execution Plan, sub plan for the area of accountability.
Recommended: Over 200 Job Vacancies At Qatar Airways
- Develop and maintain Metallurgical Account, reconcile procedures, and coordinate gold room activities.
- Develop daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports for production, gold recovery and operating costs Set and monitor the operating budget and control systems for the consumables.
- Design, initiate and report on laboratory and plant-based test work to improve on plant performance.
Job Location: Bibiani, Western North Region, Ghana
How To Forward Your Applications For Any Of Mensin Gold Bibiani’s Vacancies
Click on your preferred position above to read more about the role and proceed to send your application.
Application Deadline: Monday, 5th June, 2023. Application is however in a rolling basis.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED