An internship opportunity is open at Agrocrown. The role of Sales Intern – Marketing Agronomy (Student Vacation Internship) is available for interested persons.
Job Description For AgroCrown’s Internship
As a Marketing Agronomy Intern, you will:
- Gain a realistic job preview of the agricultural chemical, fertilizer, seed, and technology industry and opportunities to explore future career opportunities as an Agro Sales Trainee, Sales Representative, Territor Manager, and beyond.
- During our 12 week long vacation program, you will work closely with an experienced mentor in your region territory of residence to support field operations in a variety of agriculture aspects while gaining exposure to different sides of the agrochemical business to include row/specialty crops, chemicals, seed and fertilizer and more).
- In addition to your day to day responsibilities, you will have the opportunity to spend time shadowing to observe different career progression options within your internship focus and other departments of Agrocrown Ltd.
- We will be supporting you with extensive training in your role as an intern and provide professional development opportunities as a successful Sales Intern and potential future leader of our company.
Check This: Internship Vacancy At Solidaridad
Experience and Qualification:
- Applicant must be a student pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in level 200, 300 or 400 in a University, Technical University or Agric College in Ghana.
- Level 400 students have an opportunity to have their National Service with our company.
- Applicant must be studying a Bachelor’s Degree in Agronomy, Agricultural Science, Crop Science, Seed Production, Agricultural Economics, Agricultural Extension and Rural Sociology, Agricultural Mechanization, Animal or Insect Science, Soil Sciences,
- Must have a minimum CGPA of 3.0 at the time of application
- At Agrocrown, they pride themselves in being a great place to work, which includes supporting you beyond the workday.
- You can count on a competitive stipend and other non-monetary benefits,
- A people-first culture
- Work life balance
- A diversified team
- Investment in training and development and career growth opportunities.
Location: Accra, Ghana.
How To Submit Your Application
Interested and motivated applicants should send a one-page motivation letter to: email@example.com
Deadline: 9th June, 2023.
Only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED