There are amazing job opportunities at Amalitech. The company is a social enterprise that builds the future of work in Sub-Saharan Africa by using the promise of remote labor. Young graduates in Sub-Saharan Africa are provided with work opportunities in the technology sector, thereby connecting them to the worldwide demand for tech skills.
- Enhance existing components through bug fixes
- Refactor existing source code to reduce technical debt
- Ensure large dataset performance-related issues are addressed
- Have developed microservices using Golang, NATS, Redis and other similar technologies
- Able to write and maintain automated tests through unit and integration testing
- Make design and technical decisions for Angular projects with all the standards and best practices.
- Ensuring high performance and the best user experience
- With minimal supervision, expertly add features and improvements to products being built
- Collaborate with developers to create functional and cohesive APIs to enhance user experience
- Translate AmaliTech clients’ requirements into conceptual and technical designs and lead a team to meet requirements
This training is targeted at final-year undergraduates who are completing their studies this year, 2023
Recommended: Job Advertisement At Compassion International
- Design and develop top-notch applications for the iOS platform
- Work in tandem with cross-functional teams of talented engineers to define, design, and develop new features for next-generation applications
Other Recommended Post: Amazing Job Placements At Airteltigo
How To Send An Application To Amalitech For An Amazing Job Opportunities
To send an application online, click on the link/buttons above.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED