The 2023 Apprenticeship program at Mantrac Ghana Limited is now open. This opportunity is designed to train and develop Workshop Servicemen who are able to meet the very highest Mantrac Ghana Limited and Caterpillar Standards at the leading edge of technology.
This is a challenging role that will require you to work long hours in a “hands on” position under conditions that are sometimes remote and challenging.
Don’t Miss This: Job Recruitment At Mantrac Ghana Limited
Qualification Required & Experience
- Applicants must have maximum qualification of Motor Vehicle Technician Part 2 certificate or its equivalent
- Caterpillar Technician for Africa online course must be completed prior to employment
- Good written and spoken English would be an advantage
- Must be willing to work according to needs of the business and be a team player
- Must be computer literate especially with MS Word, MS Excel, and the internet.
Location: Accra, Kumasi, Takoradi & Tarkwa
Application Process For Mantrac Ghana’s Apprenticeship Program
Contact the company’s branches at the following addresses:
Mantrac Ghana Limited, P. O. Box AN 5207 Accra
Mantrac Ghana Limited, Harper Road, P. O. Box 3000, Kumasi
Mantrac Ghana Limited, Cape Coast Road, P. O. Box 386, Takoradi
Mantrac Ghana Limited, Bankyim, P. O. Box 200, Tarkwa
After contacting any of the branches above, forward a completed Application forms with birth certificates attached, to the Human Resources Manager.
Or Email: email@example.com
Closing Date: 5th July, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED