There is a vacancy for Scholar Coordinator Intern At Mastercard Foundation.
Purpose of the role
To provide support to the faculty, students, school administrators, and alumni to support the mission and goals of the Community Departments and Programs.
- Support with proposal development.
- Support with the development of a transformative leadership portfolio.
- Support with the engagement of scholars and young people.
- Support with Baobab Summit and Scholars Council.
- Candidates must be a resident of and residing in the country where the post is advertised.
- Minimum work experience 0-2 years.
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to execute a range of job duties with changing priorities.
- Possess excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills with the ability to articulate information to a variety of constituents across cultures.
- Possess professional maturity, sensitivity to different cultures, and impeccable integrity that exemplify the Foundation’s values.
- Demonstrate a commitment to Mastercard Foundation’s values and vision.
- Bachelor’s Degree: Education, business administration, social sciences, or related field.
Duration Of Internship
- 12 months
Location: Accra, Ghana
- Exciting National Service/Job Opportunities At Renmo Homes Limited
- August 2022 Job Recruitment At Kinapharma Limited
- International Water Management Institute(IWMI) Job Vacancies
- University of Melbourne Scholarships 2022-2023 [US$115k] – Submit Application!
How To Apply For Scholar Coordinator Intern At Mastercard Foundation
Closing Date: 23rd August, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED