- Interface with the rest of Ghana
- Interface with the rest of West Africa
- Interface with the rest of Africa
- Interface with the rest of the world
- Serving as an assistant technical expert on issues of diplomatic and relationships
- Provide advice, recommendations and expertise on national and international governance issues of economic policy and development, bilateral and international economic relations, strategies and opportunities for advocacy, planning and execution of the economic program, and commercial.
- Manage all incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Must be residing in TEMA or its environs
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree from an accredited college or university or other social science with a focus on administration, finance, economics, diplomacy or statistics (Bsc or BA)
- Ability to build relationships, collaborate with team members, meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Power user in Microsoft required;
- Background in administration, economics, diplomacy and governance; policy research is a plus
- Distinctive skill and knowledge in areas of governance, diplomacy or administration
- Demonstrated cultural competence, critical consciousness, and ability to work across lines of difference
- Deep critical thinking and problem-solving skills, driven by clear, rigorous logic
- Strong motivation to achieve impact and ability to work independently and take initiative to achieve goals
- Strong ability to communicate research findings to non-experts, so that your work drives real changes in government policies and actions
Location: Accra, Ghana
Application Process For The Internship At GITFiC
Applicants should kindly email Application Letter and CV, to email@example.com. Only complete applications will be considered.
Qualified individuals are encouraged to apply immediately. Please indicate “INTERNSHIP – CORPORATE ENGAGEMENT” in the subject line of all e-mail correspondences.
Deadline: To ensure consideration, apply not later than July 30, 2023.
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the further screening process.
For more information, Click Here
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED