Swefta Technologies is offering a paid internship to graduates who wish to develop new professional skills.
Role Of Intern:
- Support the marketing team with daily marketing and administrative tasks.
- As an intern you will collaborate with our marketing and advertising team in all stages of marketing campaigns.
- Help distribute marketing materials.
- Graduates under the supervision of Marketing team will be responsible for introducing unique hospital services to the public and clients.
- Applicants should hold a degree in Health/Business/Public relations or related fields
- Graduates in search of a National Service Opportunity are eligible to apply too.
- Previous internship/work experience in healthcare.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong desire to learn along with a professional drive.
- Familiarity with the hospital operation/administration processes
- Passion for the health industry
- A self-motivated individual with an entrepreneurial drive
What’s In for you?
- This internship will help you acquire marketing skills, experience in healthcare and hospital management.
- Gain knowledge of various marketing strategies.
- An opportunity to improve upon your administrative and marketing skills.
- Utilize lessons learned in the classroom, in the real world under professional supervision.
- Selected candidates are scheduled to start immediately
- Allowance : 800 cedis
Application Guide For An Internship Slot At Swefta
You may fill the Application Form Here
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted and required to attend an in-person orientation.
- Incomplete forms are automatically deleted and eliminated .
- Previous internship experience in healthcare/health facility is a plus.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED