African Union is presenting an internship Program for the following areas: International Trade, International Trade Law, Law, Economics.
Objectives For The International Trade Internship Program:
- To provide students the opportunity to gain an exposure to the work done at AfCFTA
- To offer a learning platform to students who qualify to serve as interns
- To provide students, the opportunity of experiencing, first hand, the work of one of the ambitious projects of the African Union
- To promote the AfCFTA to the general public, especially the youth and encourage them to work hard towards achieving their aims of working with International Organizations
Check This: 2024/2025 Internships At Max Planck Institute
Who can Apply?
- Be nationals of a Member State of the African Union and residing in Ghana.
- Final year students who are enrolled on full-time basis on a fully accredited degree program in a recognized public or private institution of higher learning in any of the following areas: International Trade, International Trade Law & Policy, Economics, International Law.
- Full availability for a minimum of three months, being the duration of the program
- Proficiency in one of the AU official working languages (French, English, Portuguese, Arabic, Kiswahili and Spanish) and fluency in another AU language(s) is an added advantage.
- Applicants should possess a high level of quantitative and IT skills (tests will be administered)
- Must possess very good ICT skills and be familiar with Microsoft Office suite
- Applicants should be capable and willing to work in a multicultural and international team environment
- Applicants should be committed to upholding and adhering to the rules and values of the Institution for the duration of the program
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply
How To Submit An Application
Apply By: October 31, 2023 11h59 p.m
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED