You can now apply for the Internship Opportunity At Worldreader. Worldreader seeks to recruit a creative communications and social media intern to work with all aspects of communications, events, and social media in our Ghana office. Worldreader, a global edtech non-governmental organization, believes readers build a better world. As such, it provides digital reading solutions to marginalized and vulnerable communities in the Global North and South and uses its rich data set to inform program design and reading acquisition and retention at scale.
See Also: Latest Job Announcement At Mastercard Foundation
Scope of Work For The Internship Opportunity At Worldreader
Worldreader Ghana seeks to leverage social media and various physical and virtual events to promote our work and throw light on local activities. You will be responsible for supporting the various activities ongoing in the Ghana office such as planning social media calendars and posts. In addition, you will assist the local programs team with brainstorming campaigns aimed at increasing readership to achieve our goal of reaching 25 million readers by 2025.
- Support the local Ghana team on various projects and administrative tasks.
- Combining creative campaign ideas with analytical skills to create successful posts.
- Managing the social media calendar.
- Brainstorming campaign ideas.
- Post on various social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Assist with planning and promotion of reading events and campaigns.
- Assist with the implementation of local comms strategy.
- Liaise with the global marcoms team and implement global Marcom strategy and activity locally.
Check Also: Employment Possibilities At Ghana Commodity Exchange
Worldreader seeks an Admin and Social Media intern for a period of up to 4 months.
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of analytical tools
- Creative mindset
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work in a team
- A student in Business Administration, Communications, Social Sciences or a related field
- Knowledge of modern office procedures
- Ghanaian/ University Student
- Commitment to time frame
- Ability to work effectively in a remote work environment
- Must have own computer and reliable internet connection
Recommended: Italy Farm Jobs with Visa Sponsorship 2023
Interns will benefit from the opportunity in the following ways:
- Support Worldreader’s efforts to bring digital reading to vulnerable communities
- Collaborate with a passionate global team
- This is an unpaid internship position
- Learn about international development and the nonprofit education sector
- Give a culminating experience presentation to Worldreader staff at the end of your internship
- Build your professional network
- Gain valuable resume-building experience
You May Also Like:
- Open Post At ASA Savings and Loans
- Customer Care Representative Vacancy at PizzamanChickenman
- New Job Post At Rhemdick Klodin
How To Submit An Application For The Worldreader Internship Opportunity
To Submit an application, interested persons should click on this Link
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED