IFC has a an open Global Internship Program 2023 for young graduates. The International Finance Corporation’s (IFC) Ghana & Cameroon offices are seeking an intern as part of our Global Internship Program (GIP). The Global Internship Program (GIP) offers highly motivated individuals an opportunity to be exposed to the mission and work of the IFC and the broader World Bank Group and become part of the largest private sector development institution in the world. The program encourages individuals to bring new perspectives and innovative ideas to IFC’s work while improving skills in a diverse and highly stimulating environment. Moreover, the Global Internship Program provides a unique opportunity to exchange ideas and network with international professionals dedicated to ending extreme poverty and boosting prosperity in the developing world.
The Internship period will be between June 2023– September 2023.
Duties And Accountabilities:
- Conducting market research on manufacturing, agribusiness, & service (MAS) expansion in Central Africa and Ghana
- Building contacts with companies
- Professional writing and producing presentations (Both in English & French)
- Strong in presentation & MS office tools
- Candidates must be currently enrolled in a Master’ s degree level program with an expected graduation date after December 1st, 2023, to be eligible.
- Field of study, Master’s in Business Administration (MBA); specializing in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in conducting market research
Locations: Accra,Ghana; Douala, Cameroon
Other Job Suggestions:
- Crown Mining Engineering Solutions Job Update
- Job Vacancy At UpEnergy
- Latest Job Recruitment At Abt Associates
How To Submit An Application For The 2023 Global Internship Program At IFC
Closing Date: 6th March, 2023, 11:59pm UTC
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED