The 2023 opportunities for internship at the British High Commission in Accra, Ghana is now open and accepting applications form interested persons. The commission is offering great internship opportunities to recently graduated students from tertiary institutions.
These great opportunities are scheduled to begin on 2nd October, 2023 Kindly bear in mind that this is a 1 year program.
The British High Commission’s Internship Roles
The British High Commission Ghana is recruiting for interns in the following roles:
- Climate and Investment
- Consular Section
- Corporate Services
- Cross-cutting Team
- Business and Trade
- International Operations
- Human Development Team
- Northern Ghana Team
- Political and Governance Team
- Regional Security
- Strategic Partnerships and Diaspora Relations
- Trade and Economic
- Electrician Apprentice
- Technician Apprentice
- Plumber Apprentice
Recommended: IFC Global Internship Program 2023
- Applicants should fluent in the English language
- Recent graduates or final year students from a recognised tertiary institution are eligible to apply
- You should be IT Literate – (ability to used Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Applicants should be able to work well in a small team
- Candidate should have the capability to work under pressure.
How To Send Your Application
Application Closing Date: 14th May, 2023
Please note that all applications received after the stated deadline will automatically not be considered for this internship.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED