The Business School Accounting and Finance Department scholarship at Leeds University for the 2023/2024 academic year is currently accepting applications from interested and qualified students.
This is a fully funded scholarship opportunity, available to excellent and outstanding prospective postgraduate students (PhD). For this award, only four person would benefit. furthermore, the funding is set to start on 1st October, 2023.
Suggested: Universities in USA that Accept HND
The following criteria will determine your success in this application:
- This application is open to both international and domestic candidates.
- Applicants must not have be receiving or pursuing a PhD degree
- New PhD candidates can apply for the rewards. However, students who have already enrolled onto a PhD program is not eligible
- A first-class or upper-second-class undergraduate degree is preferred.
- Candidates must also have a British Master’s degree or its foreign/overseas equivalence
- If English is not your first language, you are required to pass an English test.IELTS or TOEFL.
- Scholarship recipients’ full fees would be covered
- Be sure to get a maintenance grant at the standard UKRI rate (£17,668 in Session 2022/23).
- The award will be active for 3.5 years. An initial one year payment will be made and eventually up to two and a half years payment will follow, subject to good academic achievement.
How To Forward Your Application For The Scholarship Opportunity At Leeds University
Deadline: Wednesday, 31st May, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED