Here is a full guide on How To Verify, Track and Print Ghana Passport Application Online in 2022. You can always access your appointment letter whenever you wish to print it, if I’m case, you are unable to print the appointment letter that you will require for biometric registration and scrutiny of your personal information for some reason.
You can also track the progress of your application from the time it was submitted to how far it has progressed, as well as the time it will take for you to acquire your passport. This will offer you a rough estimate of when your passport will be available.
Here is a step-by-step tutorial on how to Verify, Track and Print Ghana Passport Application Online in 2022. Check How To Apply & Renew Passport Online in Ghana 2022.
How To Print Ghana Passport Application Appointment Letter Online 2022
- Visit the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Regional Integration website for passport applications at passport.mfa.gov.gh.
- Click on “current user? Login here” to open the login page at Ghana.gov.gh
- Enter your sign in details (email/phone number and password)
- After logging in, you will see your dashboard on display with your full name on top. Click on “View All Application”
- Click on “History” to show your previous applications.
- Click on the application you wish to track and print.
- You would see a web page showing you the application you completed.
- Click on “Print Slip” beside the “Official Statement” button to print the appointment letter.
How To Track & Monitor Your Ghana Passport Application 2022
- Visit passport.mfa.gov.gh
- Enter your username and password to gain access.
- After logging in, Select “View All Applications” from the drop-down menu.
- Then click on “History”, the application you just finished will appear, complete with all of your information.
- Your application would be exhibited in a preview mode.
- To track the progress of your online passport application, click “status”.
- Keep in mind that the green boxes indicate how far your application has progressed.
The verification & tracking process is designed to provide you with updates on the status of your application as it progresses from the beginning to the end. However, it is effective only when you have progressed well beyond the biometric registration stage. This process won’t work for persons who are applying for a passport online for the first time. You can click here Know how to apply for a passport online. It is however possible that at times that the tracking page will not indicate when your passport will be printed or delivered to you. It might not be updated even after it has been received but rather, you may receive a call or text message alerting you to come for your passport.
- MTN International Call Bundle, Short Code & How to buy 2022
- GOtv Ghana Subscription Packages, Channels & Prices 2022
- Kantanka Automobile: Price list and specs of Cars 2022/2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED