Are you looking to join the Canadian Military? Are you patriotic and devoted to serving Canada? Then we are here to guide you in how you can do that. In this article, we will be discussing the application process, eligibility criteria, and the options available to you.
About The Armed Forces – Canada
The Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) form the military forces of Canada. They are responsible for protecting the country’s security and interests. The CAF, constitutes the Royal Canadian Navy, Canadian Army, and Royal Canadian Air Force. The military personnel have a long-standing tradition of serving the country and are committed to safeguarding and defending it.
- You can apply if you are between the ages of 16 to 57. However, applicants below 18 years require their parents’ consent or permission
- Applicant must be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada
- For non-commissioned members, applicants must have completed their secondary school education
- Candidates seeking to join as officers must have a bachelor’s degree or working towards getting it (in addition to your secondary school education)
- Birth certificate
- Government issued photo ID
- Academic transcript (from your highest level of education)
- Proof of qualifications of professional license for the job you selected
- All overseas education must be presented with a Canadian equivalency from Alliance of Credential Evaluation Services of Canada
How To Become Part Of The Canadian Military
Steps To Apply
- Submit your application
- Fill reliable screening form
- Take aptitude test
- Undergo medical examination
Choose the position you desired and Proceed To Apply
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED