Olam is publicizing a new career opening. The company is looking to hire a Sensory Specialist. As a jobholder with a good sense of taste, smell, and sight, you will be required to assist the Sensory function in all practical aspects of sensory testing and provide sensory expertise and knowledge to support the Ghanaian market activities. You will work in close contact with Consumer & Market Insights, R&D Chef & culinary marketing.
- Provide sensory support and expertise for market needs.
- Define sensory evaluation methodologies to apply for specific needs.
- Participate in tasting, including technical tasting.
- Plan, organize and run sensory testing according to sensory best practices.
- Manage test products including receiving, storage and disposal in compliance with requirements.
- Conduct statistical data analysis and results interpretation and prepare reports.
Support the management of sensory panel
- Scree, train and monitor performance of both internal and external panels.
- Execute sensory descriptive analysis with both internal and external panels.
- Prepare and execute training sessions under CMI and the R&D Chef`s support.
- Maintain records of both internal and external panel attendance and administers panels information.
Responsible for sensory room
- Follow good sensory room practices and safe sensory room behavior.
- Keep sensory equipment and facilities clean, organized and operational. Order material/supplies as required.
- Prepare sensory references as needed.
- Knowledge in the different sensory and consumer evaluation methodologies and experience using these methodologies.
- Ability to use statistical knowledge to analyze sensory data and interpretation of results.
- Proficiency in computer systems including Microsoft Office and computer skills on dedicated sensory software and statistical tools.
- Ability to present and communicate with sensory panels in an effective manner.
- Good planning and organizational skills, interpersonal/ Teamwork skills.
- Ability to write reports.
- Ability to work independently and without supervision.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities at one time through developed organizational skills.
- Degree/Diploma in Sensory or Consumer Science or related field preferred.
How To Apply For Olam Ghana’s Career Opening
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED