Apply For the University of Hawaii Scholarships in United States 2022. East-west center Graduate Fellowship is inviting applications from International students. So This fellowship will take place at the University of Hawaii.
Applicants belonging to the USA or any other Nationality they can easily apply for this Fully Funded ADB Scholarship Program. We already publish many ADB Japan Scholarship & this is a new one and it will also give 300 Scholarship Opportunities to all students.
The scholarship is only for the Master’s Degree Program & Doctoral Degree in the United States oF America. Since the basic purpose of the East-West Center is to build a sense of the Asia-Pacific community and prepare for future leadership roles.
EWC graduate student fellows live together and interact with each other in both intellectual and social activities. Hawaii university is the leading Research Institute in the USA. All expenses will be covered by ADB. There is NO Application Fee for students. It is a Fully Funded scholarship in the USA.
Details About University of Hawaii Scholarships in the United States
- Country: USA
- University: University of Hawaii
- Degree:MS & PhD
- Duration: 1 Year, 2 Year, 3 Year
- Deadline: 1st December 2021
List of Courses
- Business Administration
- Business Administration (Global MBA-Japan Track)
- Natural Resources & Environmental Management
- Ocean and Resources Engineering
- Pacific Island Studies
- Public Administration
- Tropical Plant & Soil Science
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Master of Law
The East-West Center Graduate Degree Fellowship provides the following funding:
- Full-time graduate tuition and fees for Master Degree & Doctoral degree.
- Housing in an East-West Center residence hall, based on single occupancy
- A stipend to partially cover food and incidental expenses;
- An allowance for books, materials and supplies; and
- Subsidy toward health insurance coverage.
- United States
- East Asia: China, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, Mongolia, North Korea, South Korea, Russia, Taiwan
- Pacific Region: American Samoa, Australia, Cook Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, French Polynesia, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Northern Marianas, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis & Futuna Islands
- Southeast Asia: Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Vietnam
- South Asia: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Iran, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka.
- Have gained admission to an approved Master’s at an approved academic institution.
- Have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with a superior academic record.
- Have at least two years of full-time professional work experience (acquired after a university degree) at the time of application.
- Be proficient in oral and written English communication skills to be able to pursue studies.
- Be under 35 years old at the time of application. In exceptional cases, for programs that are appropriate for senior officials and managers, the age limit is 45 years.
- Be in good health.
- Agree to return to your home country after completing the program.
How To Apply For University of Hawaii Scholarships
The application process is online for MS & Ph.D. Degree.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED