Here is the Gates Cambridge University Scholarship 2022/2023 enrollment. Bill and Melinda Gates founded the scholarship. This is a fully-funded UK scholarship for international students who wish to pursue a master’s or PhD program.
Gates Cambridge Scholarship Details
- Scholarship Country: United Kingdom
- University: Cambridge University
- Funded by: Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- Course Level: Ph.D., MSc/MLitt, Master Degree, Diploma
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Start your studies today and get up to 80% off your online studies
- Knight Hennessy Fully Funded Scholarship 2023
- University Of Pisa DSU Scholarship In Italy 2023
Benefits Gates Scholarship
A Gates Cambridge Scholarship covers the full cost of studying at Cambridge. It also provides additional funding.
- University Composition Fee
- Maintenance allowance for a single student (£17,500 for 12 months)
- Return Airfare ticket to selected applicants
- Inbound visa costs & the cost of the Immigration Health Surcharge
- Academic development funding – from up to £500 to up to £2,000, dependent on the length of your course, to attend conferences and courses.
- Family allowance – up to £10,120 for a first child and up to £4,320 for a second child
- Fieldwork – you may apply to keep up to your normal maintenance allowance while on fieldwork as part of your PhD (the Trust does not fund other fieldwork costs as these should be funded by the University Composition Fee).
- Maternity/Paternity funding – you may apply to intermit your studies for up to 6 months and continue to receive your maintenance allowance during this time
- Hardship funding – for unforeseen difficulties.
Duration of Degree
- Ph.D. Degree: 3 Year, 4 Year, 5 Year, 7 Year
- Master Degree: 1 Year, 2 Year
Courses that are not Scholarship
- Any Undergraduate degree such as BA (undergraduate) or BA affiliated (a second BA)
- Master of Business (MBA)
- Master of Finance (MFin)
- MBBChir Clinical Studies
- MD Doctor of Medicine degree (6 years, part-time)
- Graduate Course in Medicine (A101)
- Part-time degrees
- Non-degree courses
- You can Check About Departments from A to Z (Here)
Who Can Apply?
If you are taking admission for:
- Postgraduate Course (Master)
- Any Nationality outside the UK,
- Outstanding intellectual ability
- reasons for the choice of course
- leadership potential
NOTE: The Trust may lower or not pay the usual maintenance payment if you have a wage or another scholarship.
How To Apply For Gates Cambridge University Scholarship in UK
Application Opens on: 2nd September, 2022
Closing Date: 12th October, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED