The international graduate award in Singapore is currently open for new applications. This is a very great opportunity for persons who are interested in research and are willing to pursue a PhD degree is one of the selected universities in in the aforementioned country.
The Agency for Science, Technology & Research (A*STAR) in collaboration with the following University will award the opportunities:
- Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
- National University of Singapore (NUS)
- Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD)
- Singapore Management University (SMU).
You should be pursuing PhD in any of the fields below:
- Biomedical Sciences
- Computing and Information Sciences
- Engineering and Technology
- Physical Sciences.
- All international graduates who have passion for research and great academic records are eligible to apply
- You must be proficient in written and spoken English
- You must have good reports and testimonials from your academic
The award will cover the following for up to four year:
- Tuition fees
- Monthly stipends
- One-time airfare
- One-time settling allowance
- In addition, you will get the cacha ce to study in Singapore and experience a different culture
Recommended: Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships program 2024
- Valid passport
- Recent passport sized picture (JPEG or PNG format)
- Transcript (In English)
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree certificates
- 2 recommendation reports
- GRE/SAT/TOEFL etc when required
How To Send An Application For The Singapore Award For International Students
If you are interested in apply for this award, kindly Press On This Button for more information.
Deadline: 1st December 2023 (2359hrs GMT +8 Singapore Time)
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED