The Hungarian Government is offering scholarships to Ghanaian students through the Ghana Scholarship Secretariat. The name of the award is: Stipendium Hungaricum scholarships. This opportunity is available to students who dream to pursue undergraduate courses master’s or doctorate degrees.
- Applicants must be Ghanaian nationals as well as residents
- For those apply onto undergraduate programs, you must have the following:
- hold the most recent WASSCE certificates with aggregate between six (6) and fifteen (15)
- Must not be older than 23 years
- you must have a valid birth certificate
- Candidates looking to apply for Master’s or PhD program should possess the following criteria:
- hold a degree in relevant field
- should not be more that 35 years for master’s and 40 for PhD
- applicants mus have second class upper or better
- must have completed your national service
- You must have at least 2 years post qualification experience
Also Check This Out: Think Big Scholarships 2024 at University of Bristol
Mode Of Application For The Scholarships Provided By The Hungarian Government
Then, apply in writing with photocopies of certificates, results-slips, Birth Certificates, passports and the online application print out, as well as Telephone numbers to:
THE REGISTRAR OF SCHOLARSHIPS
P. O. BOX M. 75, Accra
via the email: email@example.com
Closing Date For submission Of Application To The Scholarships Secretariat: 16th January, 2024.
Applicants are to note that, the Services provided by the Secretariat is FREE and that, no Individual, Group or Third Party entity has been engaged by the Secretariat to assist any applicant.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED