The much awaited Maastricht University Scholarships for 2022 is here again. Maastricht University is offering Fully Funded full 24 months scholarship that will cover tuition fees and provide a monthly stipend to the students. The students from non-EU countries who are registered for a Master’s program at the university can apply. MU is offering two types of scholarships; one is funded by the university itself. The other is the Holland Scholarship funded by the Dutch government (by the ministry of education). The duration for a one-year master’s program is 13 months, and for a 2-year master’s program, the duration is 25 months.
Maastricht University scholarships in the Netherlands aims to aid international students with a chance to pursue a master’s degree program in the Netherlands. It also aims to promote a better relationship by welcoming students. Maastricht University is a public-based institute in the Netherlands with 19,000 students in total; 54% of students enrolled there are international students. It is ranked as 88th best university, according to the Times Higher Education World Ranking and 4th youngest university.
Here are more details about Maastricht University Scholarships
Programs Offered for Maastricht University Scholarships:
- Faculty of Science and Engineering
- Faculty of Neuroscience
- LLM European Law School: spec. European Law & Market Integration
- LLM European Law School: spec. European Public Law & Governance
- LLM European Law School: spec. General program
- LLM Forensics, Criminology and Law
- LLM Globalization and Law: spec. Corporate and Commercial Law
- LLM Globalization and Law: spec. General program
- LLM Globalization and Law: spec. Human Rights
- LLM Globalization and Law: spec. International Trade and Investment Law
- LLM International and European Tax Law: spec. International and European Tax Law
- LLM International and European Tax Law: spec. Customs and International Supply Chain Taxation
- LLM International and European Tax Law: spec. Tax and Technology
- Intellectual Property Law and Knowledge Management
- LLM Advanced Master in Intellectual Property Law and Knowledge Management
- MSc Business Intelligence and Smart Services
- MSc Economics
- MSc Economics and Strategy in Emerging Markets
- MSc Financial Economics
- MSc IB/Entrepreneurship and SME Management
- MSc IB/Information Management and Business Intelligence
- MSc IB/Sustainable Finance
- MSc Public Policy and Human Development
- MSc Sustainability Science, Policy and Society
- Biomedical Sciences
- Global Health
- Governance and Leadership in European Public Health
- MSc Health Education and Promotion
- MSc Healthcare Policy, Innovation and Management
- MSc Human Movement Sciences: spec. Health and Rehabilitation
- MSc Human Movement Sciences: spec. Sports and Nutrition
- MSc Work, Health and Career
Deadline is February 1, 2022
- Country: Netherlands
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Regions: Any country outside EU/EEA
- Deadline: February 1, 2022
Eligibility Criteria :
Here are the criteria for Maastricht University Scholarships 2022:
- The applicant must hold any country’s nationality outside EU/EEA; they must also meet the criteria to obtain a visa and permit for residence in the Netherlands.
- The applicant must not hold dual nationality.
- The applicant must have applied for the master’s program at Maastricht University for 2022-2023.
- The applicant must also meet the criteria and requirements of the program that students want to apply for.
- The applicant should never have been to the Netherlands for higher educational purposes, they are not eligible to apply. Applicants who have completed their exchange programs in the Netherlands previously are also welcomed to apply for this scholarship.
- The candidate should not be above 35 years old when applying.
- The applicants must demonstrate academic excellence in the previous degree; preference will be given to the applicants that will be in the top 5% of applicants according to the transcripts and letters.
Here are some benefits of the Maastricht University Scholarships.
- € 700 for health insurance.
- € 174 as visa application cost.
- Living expenses € 11,400 for 12 months program and € 22,800 for 24 months program.
- A tuition fee of about € 13,800, € 16,800, or € 15,500 (depending on the fee of your study program).
Other details :
- A CV
- Letter of motivation
- Contact details of the referee
- Proof of academic excellence including transcripts
- Upload all the documents in doc, Docx or pdf format then submit your application. Make sure to fill the application correctly, as the application will be submitted only once.
- The referee will send the reference letter by email at email@example.com before February 1, 2022.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED