The University of Bristol is here with an exciting scholarships opportunity dubbed « Think Big Scholarship ». This scholarship is available to students who wish to pursue either undergraduate or postgraduate programs at the aforementioned university.
Bristol University offers high-quality education, a professional learning environment, and various research opportunities. It is ranked at number 93 on the list of Best Global Universities. In addition, it is ranked 61st in the QS World University Ranking for 2023. The university aims to fulfil its mission of making a positive global impact by addressing challenges and providing solutions through education, innovation, and inclusivity.
- Applicants must be considered as overseas fee payer
- You must be eligible to apply for a full time undergraduate or post graduate at the university, beginning in September, 2023
- The following undergraduate courses are not eligible for the award: Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary Science
- If you are applying for a postgraduate degree, the following programs are not eligible: any one-year taught Master’s programme, or one of the following two-year taught Master’s: MA Law or MSc Social Work and Distance learning programmes
- Candidates are allowed to apply for this opportunity before getting admission into the University of Bristol, however, you must have at least submitted your applications for admission
Suggested: King AbdulAziz University Scholarship 2024
- Awards cover tuition fees for full-time study years
- A living cost bursary of up to £3,000 is awarded in the first year. It is paid directly into the student’s UK bank account.
How To Send An Application For Think Big Scholarships
Deadline For Undergraduate: 27th February, 2024
Deadline For Postgraduate: 24th April, 2024
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED