Do you wish to study in Belgium for free? If your answer is yes, then Ghent University has got you. The University is offer scholarships to prospective PhD students who wish to study in Ghent University for the 2024/2025 academic year.
- Applicants must be citizens of one of the following countries: Gambia, Afghanistan, Cuba, Angola, Zimbabwe, Bolivia, Bhutan, Nigeria, Mali, Pakistan, Mauritania, Congo, South Africa, Cote d’Ivoire, Burundi, Egypt, Cambodia, Eswatini, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Guatemala, Eritrea, India, Ethiopia, Jordan, Guinea, Kenya, Guinea-Bissau, Comoros, Ghana, Haiti, Kyrgyzstan, Kiribati, Micronesia, Lesotho, Mongolia, Liberia, Morocco, Madagascar, Nicaragua, Malawi, Burkina, Faso, Papua, New Guinea, Mozambique, Philippines, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Niger, Tajikistan, Rwanda, Tokelau, Sao Tome and Principe, Tunisia, Senegal, Ukraine, El Salvador, Chad, Central African Republic, Djibouti, Honduras, Sierra Leone, Uzbekistan, Solomon Islands, Vietnam, Somalia, Sudan, South Sudan, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tuvalu, Bangladesh, Capo Verde, Peru, Benin, Cameroon, , Uganda, Yemen, Zambia, Indonesia, West Bank and Gaza Strip, Samao, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Iran, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Algeria, Syrian Arab Republic, Belize, Ecuador
- Only students who are pursuing a PhD degree at Ghent University are eligible to apply.
- While there are no specific limitations on the research domain, consideration will be given to subjects that are pertinent to progress.
- Before submitting your scholarship application, you must obtain the explicit support of a professor from Ghent University to serve as your personal PhD supervisor.
- It is necessary for applicants to agree to the mobility scheme.
- The first research stay should begin sometime between October 10, 2024, and February 28, 2025.
- Females are encouraged to apply for this opportunity
- Unfortunately, exchange students are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Full tuition fee coverage
- A bench fee of € 310/per month of research in Ghent
- A travel budget of €8,000 is allocated to cover a portion of the operating expenses and the student’s travel expenses
How To Submit Applications For Scholarships At Ghent University
To Apply, Visit The School’s Portal Here
Deadline: 20th February, 2024
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED