The Ghana Education Trust Fund (GETFund) is currently accepting applications for Undergraduate (Diploma, HND & Degree Programmes) and Postgraduate (Masters & PhD Programmes) for the award of Local scholarships for the 2023/2024 Academic Year. The effective opening date for applications is 20th December 2023.
- All Ghanaians students looking to students undergraduate or postgraduate degrees are eligible
- The award is available to students who have applied to any local Universities accredited by Ghana Tertiary Education Council to run Postgraduate & Undergraduate courses.
- It is essential to gain admission into an accredited local tertiary institution before applying for the scholarship
- Continuing students can also apply for this award
- Applicants who upload unclear or falsified documents will be disqualified
- Uploading an incomplete application will also warrant disqualified
- Scanned copies of:
- Proof of nationality eg. Passport or National ID
- Admission letter (Which clearly states the duration of your studies)
- Approved Fee Schedule (2023/24 Academic Year) – if not stated in the letter of admission
- Previous academic transcripts
- Undergraduate – scanned copies of WASSCE, CTVET, and any other certificate recognized by Ghana Tertiary Education Commission GTEC
- Postgraduate – scanned copies of first degree certificate
Application Method For The GETFund Local Scholarships
Date Of Closure: 31st January, 2024.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED