The Hertie School of Governance is accepting applications for the Future of Europe Scholarship in Germany 2022. Scholarships are offered for all international students to pursue a master’s degree in international affairs or public policy. Students interested in particularly European affairs should avail this opportunity to establish their careers.
You can also check;
- 9 Steps to Study in Germany: How to Get Admission in German Universities and Colleges?
- Work and Study in Germany During Your Degree
International master’s scholarship provides a chance for future policymakers to analyze and react to existing and upcoming new complexities in the continent. The Future of Europe Scholarship offers an opportunity to study in The Hertie School, a university in Berlin authorized by the State and the German Science Council. Here School of Governance aims to prepare young, outstanding and talented individuals for government, business, and civil society positions.
The Hertie School is known for its interdisciplinary and practice-oriented teaching, world-class research, and extensive international network system. These attributes set the Hertie School as an ambassador of good governance, developed by public debate and connectivity. Germany offers several scholarships and internships for international students to study in Germany. Most of the universities provide fully-funded scholarships, while some of them offer tuition fees scholarship only.
It is an excellent opportunity for international students who want to pursue a master’s degree in international affairs or public policy and are eager to study in Germany.
Here are more details about the Future of Europe Scholarship in Germany 2022
- Country: Germany
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- The Future of Europe Scholarship is worth 34,500 Euros.
- Deadline: February 1, 2022
Here are the criteria for the Future of Europe Scholarship in Germany for international students:
- This application is only available for a master’s in International Affairs or a master’s in Public Policy.
- Candidates from all countries can apply for this scholarship program.
- Candidates must be interested in public, European, and international affairs and be willing to contribute to this sector.
How to Apply for the Future of Europe Scholarship in Germany 2022
- Candidates must submit a standard application to the MPP or MIA Program.
- Answer one of the following questions via brief essay-based answers:
- How likely is the “Next Generation EU” package paves the way for a European fiscal union?
- The European External Action Service celebrated its tenth anniversary in December 2020. Which problems of EU external action was it supposed to solve, and how do you assess its track record?
- Can bureaucratic responsiveness reduce the EU’s democratic deficit?
- Submit the essay-based answer at email@example.com, the answer should be approximately two pages in length.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview for the Future of Europe scholarship.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED