The applications for Fulbright-National Geographic Storytelling Fellowship are open now. Interested candidates are welcome to apply for the fully funded fellowship program. The host organization will cover all the other expenses during the program.
The program is hosted by National Geographic for the students of any Fulbright award active country. Students will be participating in an academic storytelling competition based on a globally significant theme. During the Fulbright fellowship program, National Geographic will also offer editorial mentorship to the candidates. In addition, the candidates can pitch their stories to National Geographic’s other platforms.
The Fellowship will prefer proposals that examine an issue from a global perspective to enhance Fulbright research or artistic projects in 2022-2023. For example, human Ingenuity and Human History & Cultures are particularly significant to the National Geographic Society. The storytelling tools available to storytellers include writing, photography, video, audio/podcast, maps, and graphic illustrations. What are you waiting for? Apply now for the Fulbright-National Geographic Storytelling Fellowship and avail this fully-funded opportunity.
To light up and protect the wonders of our world, the National Geographic Society uses science, exploration, education, and storytelling. Individuals with a passion, aim, and talent for storytelling are encouraged to apply for the Fulbright-National Geographic Fellowship. Science, technology, and storytelling projects that seek to conserve our planet’s land and oceans, understand human history and culture, and create a more sustainable future are encouraged.
Here are more details about the Fulbright-National Geographic Storytelling Fellowship
Deadline is October 12, 2021
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
Eligibility Criteria :
Here is the criteria to apply for Fulbright-National Geographic Storytelling Fellowship:
- Students from any field of study are eligible to apply.
- For the Fulbright-National Geographic Storytelling Fellowship, applicants from any country (for which the Fulbright award is active) are welcome to apply.
- Applicants with illustrated experience and talent in storytelling will be given preference.
- Candidates must have completed at least an undergraduate degree by the time of application.
- Permanent U.S citizens are ineligible for this Fellowship.
- Applicants of the Fulbright English teaching assistant program are ineligible for this Fellowship.
- National Geographic staff or persons currently on assignment with grants funded by national Geographic or state department are ineligible.
- Former National Geographic Staff is eligible to apply.
- Applicants can not apply for more than one type of Fulbright U.S student grant. This includes study/research and ETA Grants.
The Fulbright-National Geographic Fellowship offers the following benefits:
- Full travel costs will be covered.
- Living expenses will be covered.
- Health insurance.
- An allowance will be provided for material and reporting expenses.
- Storytellers will be guided for storytelling methods.
- Editorial mentorship for Fellows will be provided during the Fellowship period.
Interested candidates must apply for the Storytelling Fellowship program online. Check the application Information section before filling the application form.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED