The Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia presents its compliments to the Honorary Consulate of Indonesia in Ghana and wishes to convey to the latter about a prestigious scholarship program offered by the Government of the Republic of Indonesia as a commitment to contribute to capacity building of human resources in the developing countries.
The program is popularly known as the Developing Countries Partnership Scholarship (KNB) program
REQUIREMENTS TO GET A RECOMMENDATION LETTER FROM THE
EMBASSY OF INDONESIA
To request for a recommendation letter from the Indonesian Embassy to apply for the KNB Scholarship kindly requested to forward clear, coloured and complete scans of the documents below to firstname.lastname@example.org kindly copy email@example.com
1. An Introduction letter
2. Nomination letter from a government Official (Ministry of Education or other related Government Agency)
3. 2 Academic Recommendation letters
4. Scanned Passports( Data Page only)
5. Scanned Bachelor degree Transcripts 6. Scanned TOEFL Score Certificate or any other English Proficiency certificate ( A credit in WAEC for English Language could suffice) 7. Scanned Official Medical Certificates.
TO SUBMIT HARDCOPIES
If you wish to submit hard copies instead please submit the original copies of the documents mentioned above to the Embassy. Documents submitted can be retrieved 2 or 3 days after submission.
HOW TO APPLY
All application process is conducted online through the KNB Scholarship website https://knb.kemdikbud.go.id. Please be advised that soliciting is prohibited.
1. Download the Invitation Letter from the KNB Scholarship website;
2. Submit the Invitation letter, Passport, Academic Certificates and Academic Transcripts to the Indonesian Embassy or Indonesian Consulate to acquire the recommendation letter;
3. Complete the online application process;
4. Selection process;
5. The Selection Results will be broadcasted online through the KNB Scholarship Website and officially announced through the Indonesian Embassy publication network;
During the application process, please pay close attention to some important information below:
1. We strongly suggest you to collect as many information as possible on the universities and your desired study program. Please be advised that once you are admitted, changing either the universities or your study program is strictly prohibited.
2. The recommendation letter from Indonesian Embassy is mandatory. The recommendation letter will be issued based on verification and necessary background and/or security checks conducted by the Indonesian Embassy. In case of no Indonesian official representative in your country, you need to obtain the letter from any Indonesian Embassy accredited to your country.
3. All the required documents have to be written or officially translated in English
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
4th May 2021
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED