This Scholarship is mean for high-quality postgraduate students who wish to access some kind of education which is not readily available in their home countries; Candidates who want to remain in the their home countries while studying, and those who have the potential to help their home countries develop with the knowledge and skills acquired.
These scholarships are offered under six CSC Development themes:
- Science and technology for development
- Strengthening health systems and capacity
- Promoting global prosperity
- Strengthening global peace, security and governance
- Strengthening resilience and response to crises
- Access, inclusion and opportunity
To be eligible for a Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarship, candidates should:
- Be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person;
- Be permanently resident in a developing Commonwealth country;
- Hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) standard. A lower qualification and sufficient relevant experience may be considered in certain cases;
- Be unable to afford to study the program without this scholarship.
- A Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarship covers tuition fees and study grants where required. Other scholarships, awards, or bursaries that cover the same costs may not be held concurrently.
To be eligible for consideration, applicants must endeavor to include the following supporting documentation by 17:00 (GMT) on 5 April 2022.
- At least one reference– submitted directly by the referee to the online application system (referees will be sent an email request)
- An offer letter to start the chosen course of study in the 2022-2023 academic year – uploaded to the online application system
- Full transcripts detailing all your higher education qualifications (with certified translations if not in English) – uploaded to the online application system
Selection criteria include:
- Academic merit of the candidate
- Potential impact of the work on the development of the candidate’s home country
How To Apply For The Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships 2022
You must first apply to study an eligible master’s course at a UK university that is participating in the Distance Learning scheme. For the full list of participating universities and eligible courses, kindly
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED