Applications are now open for the world’s most prestigious scholarship Chevening Scholarship 2022.
Chevening is UK’s top scholarship that provides a one-year master’s program opportunity in the UK universities to all the aspiring candidates from Chevening member countries. The Chevening Scholarship program is a golden opportunity for outstanding, talented and skilled students who want to excel in careers and achieve their goals while studying and getting trained from a world-class educational institution in which they were not able to study otherwise. The scholarship is offered for those students who have a great aspiration about learning various cultures, are resilient, and welcoming towards others.
Chevening Scholarship allows outstanding emerging leaders from around the world to obtain a one-year master’s degree in the United Kingdom. While there is no “typical” Chevening Scholar, we are looking for the kind of people who have the passion, ideas and influence to provide the solutions and leadership necessary to create a better future. Their actual journey will start after they complete and commit to serve their communities after returning back to their home countries. This scholarship gathers outstanding scholars and potential leaders from over 160 countries and territories which creates networks, builds friendships and memories.
Because these scholarships are fully funded (flight, accommodation and course fees are included), you can focus on achieving your professional goals and maximizing your life experience. He will live and study in the United Kingdom for a year, during which time he will develop professionally and academically, interact widely, experience the culture of the United Kingdom and build lasting positive relationships with the United Kingdom. Upon completing your studies, you will leave the United Kingdom equipped with the knowledge and networks necessary to realize your own ideas.
Some More Details:
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Regions: list is given in official link
Eligibility Criteria :
To be eligible for a Chevening scholarship you must:
- Be a citizen of a country or territory eligible for Chevening.
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your concession ends.
- Having completed all the components of a university degree that allows you to enter a postgraduate. program at a university in the United Kingdom when you apply. This is usually equivalent to a 2: 1 second-class honors degree in the United Kingdom.
- Have at least two years of work experience.
- Apply for three eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer of one of these options.
- Comply with the requirements of the Chevening English language.
You are not eligible for a Chevening scholarship if:
- Have dual British or British citizenship (unless you are a citizen of a British Overseas Territory or have BN (O) and submit your application from Hong Kong).
- Have refugee status in an ineligible Chevening country. Applicants who are citizens of a country eligible for Chevening and who have refugee status in a country eligible for Chevening are eligible for a scholarship.
- Is an employee, a former employee or relative * of an employee (since July 2018) of His Majesty’s Government (including British embassies / high commissions; Department of International Development; Department of Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy; Department of International Trade Affairs; the Ministry of Defense; and the Ministry of Interior), or a staff member of the Commonwealth University Association.
- Employees, former employees or relatives * of an employee (since July 2018) of Chevening Partner organizations are eligible to submit an application, but cannot receive a Chevening Partner Award from the organization from which they work, worked previously or are affiliated through relatives.
- Having previously studied in the United Kingdom with funds from a grant funded by the United Kingdom government.
Once submitted, applications are submitted to an electronic examination in accordance with our eligibility criteria. Any application deemed ineligible will be removed from the selection process. Please note that once your request has been submitted, it is not possible to change it retrospectively.
Chevening Scholarship is fully funded by the United Kingdom Government, it will provide the following financial coverage:
- Full University Enrollment
- A monthly stipend will be provided for candidate extensions
- Travel tickets
- Arrival Subsidy
- Return Departure Permit
- Visa application cost
- Chevening will pay the quarantine cost of candidates (if required).
- COVID vaccination for free (if applicable).
- Travelling scholarships to attend Chevening events in the United Kingdom
Other details :
English language requirements for Chevening Scholarship
Chevening Scholarship accepts language tests from the following providers:
- Pearson PTE Academic
- TOEFL iBT
- IELTS Academic
- C1 Advanced (formerly Cambridge English: Advanced [CAE])
Trinidad ISE II (B2)
- All applicants must demonstrate that they have met the English language requirement of Chevening.
Eligible types of work experience
The types of work experience that are eligible for Chevening can include:
- Full-time employment
- Part-time employment
- Voluntary work
- Paid or unpaid internships
Work experience can be completed before, during, or after graduating from your undergraduate studies, however, any mandatory employment that counted towards your undergraduate or postgraduate course would not be eligible.
please follow the links below to apply for the Chevening scholarship.
Visit Official Website for more details.
November 2, 2021
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED