Have you ever thought or wanted to sing and sync with the soundtrack lyrics on your story? Here are a few tips on how to add songs and lyrics to Instagram Stories.
With Instagram Music Sticker, one can easily add songs and lyrics to Stories.
Now, after another three years, it has been further extended to more countries. Below, you can find the procedure involve to use this feature on Instagram.
How to Add Songs and Lyrics to Instagram Stories
- Launch your Instagram app on an Android or iOS device.
- Swipe to the left to add a story and capture an image or make a video using the Instagram camera app. You can also choose a picture or video directly from your gallery.
- Next, swipe up and select the Music sticker. Now, you should see a complete music library with two categories; For You and Browse.
- Select a soundtrack based on their Genres or Themes. Genres available are Pop, Punjabi, Rock, Jazz, and more. Also, you can find themes like Travel, Family, Love, Party, etc. Also, you may want to search and use your favourite songs as well.
- Select the song you want and then, select the part of the song you want to add to your story. After, you can now add lyrics and choose from different formats available.
- Next, tap Done, then Share with your followers or close friends.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED