Are you prepared to attend school in Hungary? Check out the benefits that the Central European University scholarship 2023 offer international students across the world before you begin your application.
The Central European University Scholarships in Hungary are inviting applications for the academic year 2023.
For doctorate programs, Central European University offers completely financed scholarships. For master’s and undergraduate degrees, Central European University offers a variety of tuition-fee scholarships.
There are many different undergraduate, master’s, and PhD programs and courses that are eligible for the international student scholarships.
For the Central European University, Hungary scholarships 2023, students of any nationality and from any country are eligible to apply. Applications for this award in Hungary are welcomed from students with relevant academic backgrounds.
Students from all over the world have a fantastic opportunity to study in Hungary for practically nothing.
Details about the Central European University Scholarship 2023
Financial coverage: Fully funded, partially funded
Level: Doctoral, Masters and Bachelor
Deadline: February 1, 2023.
- Applicants from all around the world are welcome to apply to Central European University.
- The minimum requirements for applicants for a Central European University undergraduate scholarship are a high school diploma and a stellar academic record.
- For the master’s program, applicants must be bachelor’s degree holders.
- You must submit your transcripts from your undergraduate and graduate studies if you’re applying for the Central European University PhD scholarship.
- Any program’s applicants must have a strong academic history.
- If candidates have earned their most recent degree using English as their primary language of instruction, they are eligible to apply for the Central European scholarship. Additionally, you need to present proof of your English language proficiency.
Benefits of the Central European University Scholarship 2023
- The complete cost of the PhD program’s tuition will be covered by the Central European scholarship.
- Master’s and PhD students will receive a monthly stipend from Central European University to help with living expenses.
- The Master’s Excellence Scholarship program will pay out a monthly stipend of EUR 1,000.
- In accordance with the Master’s Excellence Scholarship, CEU will give 750 EUR per month.
- 1,350 EUR monthly for doctoral scholarships from CEU.
- For overseas students, undergraduate scholarships cost between €500 and €3,000 each school year.
Documents needed to apply for the Central European University Scholarship 2023
CV or resume.
Letter of recommendation
Scholarship application essay (if required)
Standard test score (GRE, GMAT)IELTS or TOEFL in case the first language is not English.
How to Apply
You can submit an online application for the Central European University scholarship by visiting the official website or by clicking the “apply now” button below.
NB: Students who apply before the deadline for financial help will automatically be chosen; there is no additional application required for a PhD scholarship. Students must apply and mention their interest in master’s scholarships in the financial part of the application.
The deadline to apply for the Central European University scholarships 2023 is 1st February 2023.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED