Applications are open for the 2022/2023 Global Welcome Scholarship in England. This scholarship is available to international students studying LLM at the university of Kent. The Law School has established a major fund to assist international students pursuing a taught LLM at the University of Canterbury’s Canterbury campus. International students enrolled in a full-time, taught LLM at the University of Kent’s Canterbury Campus from any country that receives OECD Official Development Assistance (ODA).
- Applicants must have a valid passport from a country receiving ODA funding from the OECD. A full list of countries can be found on the OECD website
- This scholarship is not open to students who are receiving a scholarship or award in the fields of law, society, or social justice.
- You must be classified as an international student by the University of Kent for tuition purposes.
- Application should have already have applied for the taught Kent LLM at the Canterbury Campus of the University of Kent for entry in September 2022 or in January 2023
- You should have firmly accepted an offer of a place on the taught LLM by the scholarship application deadline
- Applicants should be studying self-funding.
- By the scholarship application deadline, applicants should have submitted a scholarship application.
- Graduates of the University of Kent are eligible for the award if the meet the all other stated conditions
- Successful entrants will receive 2,500 euros stipend. The stipend will be paid in a single instalment during the second term of the program.
- Slovak Government Scholarships For 2022 – 2023
- University of Miami Stamps Scholarship 2023
- Ghana Scholarship Secretariat and IE University Scholarships in Spain 2022/2023
How To Apply For The 2022/2023 Global Welcome Scholarship in England
Application Closing Date:
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED