The Ghana Scholarship Secretariat and the IE University, Spain in a joint collaboration has Opened opportunities for Scholarships in Spain for the 2022/2023 Academic Year.
Ghana Scholarship Secretariat and the IE University in this joint collaboration, are offering scholarships for Ghanaians to study in various discipline at the Masters level in SPAIN for the 2022/2023 academic year.
About the Ghana Scholarship Secretariat and IE University Scholarships in Spain 2022/2023
The Ghanaian Young Leaders Scholarships program has been created as a result of an agreement between the IE Foundation and the Ghana Scholarship Secretariat (GSS), an extraministerial entity under the Office of the President of Ghana. With this agreement, scholarships will be provided to nationals of Ghana who apply for the Master in Real Estate Development and the Master in International Development.
All scholarships will be fully covered by IE Foundation thanks to its general scholarship fund together with the support of the Ghana Scholarship Secretariat, the IE School of Architecture and Design and the IE School of Global and Public Affairs.
The scholarship program is open to Ghanaian students who have excelled in their academics and who are dedicated to bettering their own lives and the future of their country as a whole.
Details of the Ghana Scholarship Secretariat and IE University Scholarships in Spain 2022/2023
- Collaboration: Ghana Scholarship Secretariat and IE University, Spain
- Host & Country: IE University, Spain
- Coverage: Fully Funded
- Scholarship Level: Masters (MSC)
You can check:
- Ghana Scholarship Secretariat: How To Apply for a Scholarship
- Ghana Scholarship Secretariat Online Application
- USA 2022 Scholarships For International Students
- Chulalongkorn University International Scholarship 2022 (Fully Funded)
- MSC Real Estate Development and
- MSC International Development.
Who is Eligible to Apply?
Candidates must satisfy the following requirements:
- Be Ghanaian citizen resident in Ghana, and applied for admission from I.E university in Spain.
- Candidates must hold 1st degree in relevant field of study
- Must have 2nd Class (Upper Division) or better
- Must have 2 years post qualification experience
- Must have Completed National Service
How To Apply for the Ghana Scholarship Secretariat and IE University Scholarships in Spain 2022/2023
- Interested and qualified candidates should apply for by completing the online application at the website by Clicking Here
- Applicants should apply in writing with proof of online application, photocopies of certificates, results-slips, Birth Certificates, Bio-data passport and other relevant documents.
- Applicants must submit copies of application to the Secretariat through:
THE REGISTRAR OF SCHOLARSHIPS
P.O BOX 75, ACCRA
For more information, Click here to know more about the Scholarship Opportunity
Deadline for Applications
The deadline for the submission of applications for the scholarship opportunity is Tuesday 17th May, 2022.
NOTE: Applicants are to note that, the Services provided by the Ghana Scholarship Secretariat is FREE and the Ghana Scholarship Secretariat does not pay anyone or any group of people to deliver their services. That, no individual, group or third party entity has been engaged by the Secretariat.
You might be interested in:
- Aya Data Announces New Job Vacancy
- May 2022 Job Vacancies At Kasapreko Company Limited
- Vodafone Ghana Job Recruitment For May 2022
- Call For Job Applications At GIZ Ghana
- Golder Advertises New Vacant Slots
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED