Applications are now open for the Mark Foundation Scholarship 2021/2022 for Ghanaian Female Students.
Interested applicants are to carefully read through the requirements and put in an application before the closing date.
Mark Foundation is a Scholarship scheme that offers a one-year scholarship to female students in the KNUST School of Business to enable them to pursue their University Education.
Mark Foundation Scholarship Eligibility
The Scholarship is open to all Ghanaian female students in their first year who have gained admission to the KNUST School of Business with an aggregate of not more than Ten (10).
Mark Foundation Scholarship Requirements
All prospective applicants are to include a copy of the following documents in their applications:
- Admission Letter
- Acceptance Letter
- WASSCE Certificate
- Proof of need
- Other awards or certificates (if any).
How To Apply for the Mark Foundation Scholarship 2021/2022
Applications Forms and other detailed information should be downloaded from the link (Here!).
You can also check for;
- Female Postgraduate Engineers Scholarship Project 2021/2022
- Apple Entrepreneur Camp For Female Founders 2022
- All documents must be in a sealed envelope with the Applicant’s name, program, a reference number, and a phone number is boldly written on it.
- Submission of documents should be done at the Student Affairs and Financial Services (Room 19) at the Dean of Students, Office, J Harper Building.
- Any write-up should be typed with the font Times New Roman, size 12, and double-spaced.
- No Application will be accepted after the deadline.
For any further inquiries, contact the Student Affairs and Financial Services Office.
Closing Date for Submission: Applicants are to submit their applications on or before Friday, February 11, 2022, by 4:00 pm.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED