Who is Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters?
Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters is a well-known model with a net worth of $5 million dollars. Miss Universe 2017 was a beauty pageant participant who is most known for being elected Miss Universe in 2017. In the same year, she was crowned Miss South Africa. She was born in South Africa on June 28, 1995. After being involved in a carjacking incident, she began teaching self-defence seminars.
Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters Education and Relationship
She studied business administration at the North-West University in South Africa. She was a contestant in the 2017 Miss Universe Pageant, hosted by comedian Steve Harvey. Bennie Peters and Anne-Marie Steenkamp are her parents. Tim Tebow and she started dating in 2018, and the two married in January 2020. Cancer is her zodiac sign.
- Miss Universe 2017 was crowned by departing titleholder Iris Mittenaere after she won the competition. Margaret Gardiner, Miss Universe 1978, was the first South African to win the crown.
- On March 26, 2017, Nel-Peters debuted in the pageantry world as the Western Cape’s representative in the Miss South Africa 2017 competition, which she won. She had the right to represent South Africa in both Miss World 2017 and Miss Universe 2017, however due to the overlap in the dates of the two pageants, she was only sent to Miss Universe, which was held in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- In March 2017, Nel-Peters graduated from university, only days before winning Miss South Africa 2017. She is bilingual (English and Afrikaans).
- On December 17, 2018, Nel-Peters’ reign came to an end in Bangkok, Thailand, which hosted the 2018 Miss Universe competition. Catriona Gray of the Philippines was eventually crowned as her successor.
- Nel-Peters began dating Tim Tebow, a former professional American football quarterback and current professional baseball outfielder for the New York Mets minor league clubs, during her reign as Miss Universe 2017. She spent her first Thanksgiving in the United States with his family at their house. Nel-Peters praised Tebow for his support during her goodbye speech at Miss Universe 2018. On January 9, 2019, Nel-Peters and Tebow got engaged at Tebow’s family property in Jacksonville, Florida. They married in Franschhoek, South Africa, about an hour outside of Cape Town, on January 20, 2020.
Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters Bio, Age, Height, Net Worth
- Name: Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters
- Age: 28 Years (in 2023)
- Date of Birth: June 28th, 1995
- Birth Place: SedgeField, Africa
- Nationality: South Africa
- Height: 5 feet 7 inches
- Spouse: Tim Tebow
- Net Worth: One million Dollars to 5 million Dollars
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED