Who is Martin Bledel?
Martin Bledel is the father of Alexis Bledel and a former employee of the American multinational beverage corporation, Coca-Cola Corporation.
Facts about Alexis Bledel’s Father
- Martin was born on July 29, 1949, and died on July 29, 2021, at the age of 72. He was born and raised in Argentina and then later settled in Houston, Texas.
- Nanette Bledel is Martin Bledel’s wife.
- Vincent Kartheiser is revealed to be Martin Bledel’s son-in-law. Martin Bledel’s daughter.
- Alexis Bledel’s husband is Vincent Kartheiser.
- Martin got married to Nanette, his two children’s mother, Alexis Bledel and Eric David Bledel.
Martin Bledel’s Children
- Eric David Bledel
He is the brother of Alexis Bledel and they are born to the same parents. Eric is younger than his famed sibling.
- Alexis Bledel
Alexis Bledel is an actress and famed for her parts in Gilmore Girls and The Handmaid’s Tale TV series. She has a marvelous TV career and also plays in feature films, theatre plays and has dealt with modeling in the past.
Kimberly Alexis Bledel, an actress and producer, was born on September 16, 1981, in Houston, Texas.
She was born in a multicultural environment where Spanish was frequently spoken around the kitchen table, thanks to her mother, Nanette, who was raised in Mexico, and her native Argentinian father, Martin.
Bledel attended St. Agnes Academy, a Catholic school in Houston, as a child. Bledel’s shyness was well-known, and her mother enrolled her in community theatre in an attempt to help her become more outgoing.
Though much is not known about Alexis’s father because Alexis prefers to be Low-key regarding her parents, some of the facts that are publicly known about her Father have been highlighted.
Martin Bledel Profile Summary
- Name: Martin Bledel
- Date of Birth: July 29, 1949 (died on July 29, 2021)
- Spouse: Nanette Bledel
- Children: Alexis Bledel and Eric David Bledel
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED