The management of the Students Loan Trust Fund (SLTF) has issued an important announcement or message to all loan applicants and prospective applicants.
In their submission, they have advised applicants who want to seek loans from them to deal ONLY with Officials of the funds. The statement added that there are no fees charged for processing loan applications and the SLTF does not operate any protocol system so the public should be aware of that.
To know how to rightly apply for the Students Loan Trust Fund (SLTF), Kindly Click Here.
“Loan applications should be filled and submitted only on the official website.
Please visit the SLTF website (www.sltf.gov.gh) for a list of all official phone numbers, including our zonal offices across the country.
Borrowers who are making payments are advised to use only SLTF approved repayment channels on our website.
Kindly call 030 2751020 for more information, or to report any acts of extortion.” the statement added.
You might be interested in:
- The Best Online Loans You Can Take In Ghana Without Collateral
- How can Africans apply to become part of USA Military
- How To Reverse MTN Mobile Money Transactions
- How to Apply for Vodafone’s Ready Loan Services
- How to apply for NSS Loan
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED