NSS is encouraging NSS personnel to await the imminent payment of their allowances patiently.
The National Service Scheme (NSS) has confirmed the disbursement of the September 2023 allowances for service personnel.
They are also processing the arrears following the recent upward adjustments. NSS will pay it shortly after disbursing the September allowances.
The NSS made this announcement in a press statement signed and issued on Sunday [Oct 8, 2023] by the Executive Director, Ossei Assibey Antwi.
This comes after concerns from NSS personnel. This is also with regards to the delay in payment of the September allowances arrears from January to June 2023.
Below is the official statement:
UPDATE ON NATIONAL SERVICE PERSONNEL ALLOWANCES
1. Management of the National Service Scheme has taken notice of concerns expressed by national service personnel regarding their unpaid allowances for September and arrears covering January to June, 2023 from the recent upward adjustments of their monthly allowances.
2. Management wishes to assure service personnel that allowances for September, 2023 have been released to the Scheme and are being processed for payment as soon as possible.
3. Management further wishes to assure service personnel that allowances for October and the arrears are all being processed and will be paid soon after payment of the September allowances.
4. All service personnel are therefore encouraged to exercise restraint as the normal financial processes are being adhered to for all their well-deserved allowances to be paid.
5. Management commends the patience of all service personnel in the face of the challenges they have experienced serving their country.
6. Management wishes all national service personnel well as they complete their one-year mandatory national service to the state at the end of October, 2023.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED