The National Service Personnel Association (NASPA) has announced that the National Service (NSS) Allowance for the month of February 2022 has been Duly Paid to all National Service Personnels. On Friday, April 8, 2022, the Executive Board of the National Service Personnel Association (NASPA) announced the payment of the February allowance.
The way Forward after Payment
National Service (NSS) Personnels of the 2022 year are hereby advised to visit any bank that accepts an E-zwich card from now to load their wallets and further withdraw their February allowance which is paid. Kindly take not that, your dashboard may be showing “processing” even when your allowance has been paid.
Therefore, all National Service Personnel are entreated to visit any bank with E-zwich to confirm payment.
Kindly take note of the official statement below:
How can the funds be withdrawn from the card?
National Service NSS Personnels who have successfully loaded their wallets and received payment successfully can withdraw the money in cash or they can request for their funds “allawa” to be sent to them through mobile money easily.
You can check here for:
Personnels are however encouraged to always download and process their Monthly evaluation form in order to be eligible for payment.
Mandate of the National Service (NSS) scheme
The Scheme as currently constituted provides newly qualified graduates the opportunity to have practical exposure on the job, both in the public and private sectors, as part of their civic responsibility to the State. It also provides user agencies the opportunity to satisfy their manpower needs and affords communities that would otherwise have difficulty in accessing mainstream development initiatives, access to improved social services through community service.
- Encourage the spirit of national service among ALL segments of Ghanaian society in the effort of nation -building through active participation.
- Undertake projects designed to combat hunger, illiteracy, disease and unemployment in Ghana.
- Help provide essential services and amenities, particularly in towns and villages of the rural areas of Ghana.
- Develop skilled manpower through practical training.
- Promote national unity and strengthen the bonds of common citizenship among Ghanaians.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED