NABCO || Validation for Payment of July allowance. Validation for Payment of July allowance has been completed at the district and the regional levels.
Kindly check your status and contact your coordinator of any anomaly.
Be a proud nation BUILDER.
The Nation Builders Corps (NABCO) programme is a government initiative to address graduate unemployment to solve social problems. The focus of the initiative will be solving public service delivery in health, education, agriculture, technology, governance and drive revenue mobilization and collection.
The objectives of the programme are to:
- Provide temporary employment to unemployed graduates
- Improve skills and employability for the transition from programme to permanent employment
- Improve public service delivery
- Improve on government revenue mobilization
- To provide needed infrastructure to improve access to basic public services
- The Nation Builders Corps (NABCO) programme is a government initiative to address graduate unemployment to solve social problems.
NABCO || Validation for Payment of July allowance
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- NABCo trainees hit the streets to protest delay in Salary Payment
- NABCO Allowances for September and October 2021 Duly Paid
- NABCO Trainees Under Chieftaincy Ministry Asked to go Home
- Google Europe Scholarship 2022-2023
- Date For Payment of NSS allowance for January 2022 to Service Personnels
- Legendary Foods Ltd Advertises New Career Opportunity
- Massive Job Recruitment Ongoing At Alisa Hotel
- BoG warns public against WorldRemit money-doubling scheme
- BoG in talks with Kantanka on production of armoured bullion vans for banks
- VIP Transport Update of New Fares (February 2022 Prices)
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED